[Asterisk-Users] Bandwidth Reduction using Compressed RTP

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 09:49:29 MST 2005

Hello:

I read many documents about reducing the codec
bandwidth by 1)compressing the rtp header and
2)implementing point-to-point link. But none of these
documents mentioned how to implement it. So I wonder
why there is not much resources about something
valuable like this which interest many people, or I
just don't see it. I am hoping someone can help.

this is one of the many resources I read:

http://www.newport-networks.com/whitepapers/voip-bandwidth1.html

Thanks;