[Asterisk-Users] Re: IPswitch: How to use speed dialing?

tgj thorben at thorben.dk
Sun Apr 17 05:25:45 MST 2005

Hi Ronald,

I must admit I am getting confused now.

I understand that you have a problem getting Speed Dial Buttons to work. The
problem as I understand it is that the calls are placed in the wrong
context.

To solve that problem I have asked you to make sure that you have typed a
valid context on the configuration page. Have you tried that?

I think thats all you need to do, how do I post an example of that? It's a
fairly easy thing to do.

Thorben

news:42624017.6000805 at elmit.com...