[Asterisk-Users] snom and "hint" priority

Eugenio De Vena edevena at gsy.it
Sun Apr 17 04:35:10 MST 2005

Hello,
I had the same problem. I solved it by putting the context of the phone in
sip.phone as the same
context where the "hint" statement is: i.e.:

sip.conf

[1713]
context=phones

extensions.conf

[phones]

;1713
exten => 1713,hint,sip/1713
exten => 1713,1,Playback(transfer,skip)         ; "Please hold while..."
exten => 1713,2,Macro(stdexten,1713,sip/1713)

hope it will work for you too....