[Asterisk-Users] OT VoIP related jobs in Eu

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 00:09:55 MST 2005

I'm posting this here because I'm betting many of you are qualified
and someone may be interested. Please, no flames,  just act if this is
something that interests you, it may be worthwhile. If not move on.

Saw this on comp.dcom.voice-over-ip. I want and looked at the site and
they do have several ads for voip related positions in at least France
and the UK and they seem to work all over Europe. On the other hand,
the site doesn't work well in Firefox.

Tél: +33153096161
www.clementine-international.com