[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 3000 FXO with Asterisk

Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp. gw at adcomcorp.com
Sat Apr 16 11:28:07 MST 2005

Lucky you, my spa-3000 likes to dial 911.  So far the local cops have
been nice about it though. (my mobile number ends in 9110)

I have been having trouble getting quality and tone transmission right.
Seems to be a delay, but there is less than 5ms ping time. G729 is 'ok'
and ulaw seems unbearable...

Oddly, this is only if I dial direct.  If I have the spa dial the call,
things work. So lets say I dial 9303 to pick up the fxo, that's where I
experience oddities.

Greg