[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as Media Gateway (was: ATT CallVantage & Asterisk)

Edwin Horton edhorton at navcorp.com
Sat Apr 16 08:02:53 MST 2005

I noticed that there is some interest in MGCP slave operation for Asterisk
to enable it to work with the AT&T Callvantage offering.  I have tried the
FXS/FXO connection to Asterisk and the Linksys TA with little success.
Dropped calls are the biggest problem, which does not occur when the phone
is directly connected to the TA.  Anyway, I am very interested in working on
this project if others are still interested.

Ed Horton