[Asterisk-Users] OT: Sourcing Equipment at the HK Electronics Fair

Glen Browley gbrowley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 07:10:21 MST 2005

I've just spent the last 3 days at the Hong Kong Electronics Fair and
will be returning for its last day on Sunday. I must say most of the
telecom vendors are displaying at least one VoIP phone, with many
having a full range of products such as Phones (Corded, Cordless and
WiFi), ATA's, & Gateways. The really good news is that most of the
phones are looking better and have much better feel to them in terms
of quality, weight, etc.

Next week I'll be traveling to Guangzhou to catch the last three days
of the first phase of the China Sourcing Fair. The Canton Fair is one
of, if not the largest, sourcing fair in China so I expect to see more
VoIP equipment.

If anyone has any requests for equipment you maybe looking to source
(especially you dealers, distributors, and service providers) let me
know your requirements and I'll keep my eyes open.

Look for a full report next week.

You can email me off list at gbrowley (at) gmail (dot) com.

--
Kind regards,

Glen Browley