[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home & ISDN BRI

Robson Ribeiro robson at mercatus.tv
Sat Apr 16 04:30:04 MST 2005

Frtiz is a nightmare although it is cheap and I have seen it working. I have
been trying to install it for some days without success but one thing is for
sure: you have to use the right Kernel (they are available for 2.4.20 and
2.6.something). There are no clear instructions to install it, other than
those found at:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+AVM+Fritz+CAPI+Driver+Install that I
have followed but it seems the code is not correct. I will keep you posted
because I was trying to make it work on kernel 2.4.29 and nothing. I am
installing another box with the kernel 2.4.20 (ftp://ftp.kernel.org
<ftp://ftp.kernel.org/> ).

Robson