[Asterisk-Users] Debugging zaphfc + PBX integration

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Sat Apr 16 04:13:47 MST 2005

On Saturday 16 April 2005 09:33, Tim Robinson wrote:

> So I do not believe power is the issue...I strongly suspect you need the
> 100 ohm terminators and you need to check that your ISDN BRI crossover
> cable is wired correctly.  i.e. the RX pins on one RJ45 connect to the
> TX pins of the other.  Have a look at

Tim that's just what I wanted to hear :) I'd rather do a dodgy 'wrapping CAT5
strands around resistors' effort than mess about with powered NT1s :))

I know the cables themselves are wired correctly because our local PBX support
made them, and they work perfectly when plugged into a real BT ISDN2e wallbox
=)

So, I'll pop down to Maplin on Monday and find myself some resistance :)

Cheers,
Gavin.