[Asterisk-Users] Re: Dialplan help needed

tgj thorben at thorben.dk
Fri Apr 15 22:28:18 MST 2005

Maybe you need to put in an "answer" before "ringing"?

thorben

"snacktime" <snacktime at gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:1f060c4c05041520054206fb66 at mail.gmail.com...
On 4/15/05, snacktime <snacktime at gmail.com> wrote:
> What I want is for an incoming call to ring for say 20 seconds, then
> hangup, then call an external script.   A simple callback setup.
>
> If I do this,  at priority 3 the caller doesnt' get hungup, but
> instead the line just keep ringing after callbback.agi is run.   Why
> is that?
>
> exten => xxx,1,Ringing
> exten => xxx,2,Wait(10)
> exten => xxx,3,Hangup
> exten => h,1,DeadAGI(callback.agi)

Forgot to mention, callback.agi writes out a call file, and I think
it's the ringing from the call placed by the callfile that the caller
hears since the original ringing stops abruptly when hangup is called,
and then starts ringing again as soon as * picks up the callfile.