[Asterisk-Users] How do I connect my Asterisk PBX to a service Provider

Andy Hamilton ciscophonefreak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:42:46 MST 2005

This depends 100% on what kind of service provder you have.
If you are going with a VoIP provider that mentions Asterisk, it is
entirely possible that they will tell you what you need to add and to
which files.

In regards to your numerous posts, may I kindly recommend the Wiki?
It should tell you everything you need to know about adding
extensions, configuring clients, and potentially interfacing with a
service provider.

Check: http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk

-Andy