[Asterisk-Users] Can't Modprobe ztcfg

Ian Pattison ianp at technologyassociates.ca
Fri Apr 15 15:33:24 MST 2005

If I understand your question correctly ztcgf is not a module, it's merely a rudimentary diagnostic utility. Run "ztcfg -vv" to get info on your zaptel hardware.

>>> cyhammoud at yahoo.com 15/04/2005 17:24 >>>
Hello everyone:

I've had X100P running on asterisk 1.0.6 for about two
months. Each time I start linux, I manually modprobe
zaptel, wcfxo, and ztcfg before I start asterisk.
Today, all of the sudden I am not able to load ztcfg
and I get the error message
"FATAL: Module ztcfg not found."although ztcfg still
exists in the zaptel and sbin direcory.

I am not aware of what changes i made that is
preventing the modprobe of ztcfg.

I appreciate any advise
chawki

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: