[Asterisk-Users] sipura ATA, VMI, and Realtime

pbx at itsngroup.com pbx at itsngroup.com
Fri Apr 15 13:45:10 MST 2005

I have had issues with using * in Realtime for dialplan, voicemail,
sip_buddies, sipfriends, etc... sip this and that.

The problem that I have is the VMI doesn't work on my Sipura ata's.. I
have a 1001, 2000, and 3000.

The VMI only works when I configure the sip registration in the sip.conf
file.
(i.e. mailbox=xxxx).

In the database (mysql) - i have also set the mailbox = xxxx and the phone
never gets a VMI.

Anyone else have this problem...

I have the Sipuras set up for VMI when New VM arrives. The VM Available
setting drives me nutz when it short rings the phone every 30 min on new
VM.

Thanks...