[Asterisk-Users] Realtime Friends

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Apr 15 07:30:18 MST 2005

My silence comes from the fact that I didn't check my email yesterday. :)

It was my impression that if a UA1 registered to server1 and UA2 registered
to server2, and both servers were using ARA, then both servers should know
how to reach both UAs.

I don't have two servers to test this on at the moment.

My suggestion would be to take this to the developers list and see if what I
theorized above is indeed the expected behavior of ARA. If it is, then we
have a bug.  If it is not, then we have a feature request.

-Matthew