[Asterisk-Users] Empty voicemail attachments?

Henry Devito hdevito at mchsi.com
Fri Apr 15 04:13:36 MST 2005

I found this to happen when a caller is leaving a message * lights the MWI
as soon as the message is being recorded.  If the called person calls into
the * and listens to the message before it is done they here only a partial
message and the VM sends an empty attachment.  Strange isn't it?  I wish *
would light the MWI when the message is complete not at the start of
recording.