[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip incoming, no ringback still

David Josephson dlj at altaphon.com
Fri Apr 15 02:58:13 MST 2005

I see in the list archives that this problem came up before, but there
was no fix for it. Any clues now?

Inbound calls from LiveVoip work (I am assuming they will soon fix their
packet loss issues at the San Diego pop) except for one thing -- no
ringback when the called extension is ringing. My inbound context gives
the caller a message and DISA dialtone,  DTMF digits decode OK, the
extension rings and if the call is answered, it works. If it's not
answered, voicemail works. But no ringback tone to the caller. Other
incoming SIP and IAX calls get ringback. If I set DIAL_OPTIONS to m, the
caller gets music on hold during the ring interval, but setting it back
to r yields silence.