[Asterisk-Users] Stop this I'm trying to help you.(Fwd: Please confirm your message)

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:48:37 MST 2005

Many of these scripts are based on the from which for the most part on
this list is whoever posts a reply. When you reply it goes to the list
address but the from is infact that of the author of the current
message which causes vacation/spam/.. filters to go crazy.

For example I just got a mail box full from a member of this list.
Odds are this and each new post until they fix it will also cause the
same issue.

-- William