[Asterisk-Users] DTMF does not work with g729 and AGI

ht at phonitel.com ht at phonitel.com
Thu Apr 14 17:11:14 MST 2005

Hello,

I have an AGI script that runs a menu at two levels of a tree.

If I call the extension from a voip phone with g711, the menu works fine and
accepts DTMF no probs.

Then, when I Call from a DID, it sends call using SIP and g729 to¨* box.

The IVR also starts running, but no DTMF is deteced.

I have tried various configs (combinations of dtmfmode=info, dtmfmode=rfc2833
and dtmfrelax=yes, dtmfrelax=no) with no success. Any hint?

sip.conf

[SS_SIP]
type=peer
host=XXX.XX.XXX.XX