[Asterisk-Users] Dial Macro Arguments

Shaun Tierney stierney at prairiestream.com
Thu Apr 14 15:38:59 MST 2005

Hello all!  I posted a message a while back about a problem I was having
in December.  I was unable to send arguments to the macro in the dial
command.  I was told back then to use ^ as the delimiter between the macro
name and the arguments and that I had to upgrade to a newer version of
Asterisk.  Now it appears that this does not work now that I have upgraded
to Asterisk 1.0.7.  Was this feature removed or replaced?  Below is the
error message I am receiving and the link to my original message.

Apr 14 17:30:53 WARNING[3992]: app_macro.c:90 macro_exec: No such context
'macro-getstartseconds^Zap/3-1' for macro 'getstartseconds^Zap/3-1'

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-December/075928.html

Thanks,

Shaun