[Asterisk-Users] MFCR2 compile requirements

Titux mendiburu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:12:29 MST 2005

Hi,
I'm having problems with the compile of supertone lib.
Can anybody giveme a list of reqs. for correctly compile and install
MFCR2 package?
I read the softswitch page but didn't have success.
The problem is, I can compile spandsp without problems.
In fact my asterisk at home 0.8 comes with spandsp functionality, so
no problem there.

The problem seems to be a message it got from the autoconf script.
"spandsp present but can not be compiled"

Anyone has the same problem?
Or anyone can send me the versions it is beaing used without problems?

Thanks in advance,
Hector.