[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail delivery to pbx or mobile/panasonic dbs

Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp. gw at adcomcorp.com
Thu Apr 14 13:09:30 MST 2005

Hello,
Does anyone know of a script that can take a voicemail, and deliver it
to a mobile phone or pbx vm system?

For example, I have a panasonic dbs voicemail, which has vmwi and
telephone based vm navigation.  I want to accept vm's on asterisk, then
later forward the vm to the pbx, by for example dialing 200(hunt),
pause, dial 8100, vm plays greeting, asterisk writes message, hang up,
asterisk moves message.

Has anyone accomplished a similar setup?

Thanks,
Greg