[Asterisk-Users] Hylafax and Asterisk

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu Apr 14 12:11:29 MST 2005

On 10:39, Thu 14 Apr 05, Kib Eki wrote:
>    Hi,
>
>    I found the  following from the  wiki:
>
> **
>
> HylaFax and Asterisk
>
>    Another solution is the [1]Hylafax software. capi4hylafax and chan_capi
>    will gladly coexist. You just tell asterisk to ignore the DIDs that are
>    used for fax.
>
>    My question: How can I tell * to ignore special DIDs and let them through
>    to Hylafax?
>
>    Kib

Hi,

The way I fixed it is maybe not that elegant but works.
My capi.conf has incomingmsn=*
In my extensions.conf I did:

[from-isdn]
31342423XXX,1,Wait(30) ;ignore fax number for 30 seconds.
Hylafax should have answered by then
--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."