[Asterisk-Users] trying the xc-ast queue_log analyzer

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Thu Apr 14 10:27:25 MST 2005

Hello,
you have to enter "/var/log-xcast/queue_log_live" as the file and "DPS" as
the queue (select it from the drop-down box) for the demo to find actual
data to process. In a real-world environment, you would preset this
information in order to be meaningful for your installation so you would
not have to enter them every time. You would also present the time span yo
prefer for you analysis, but anyway this is just a demo system.
Hope this helps and thanks for your interest
l.

--
Assum est, versa et manduca.