[Asterisk-Users] Toshiba CTX100 integration with PABX for two site

Stephen myvoip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 08:17:00 MST 2005

Hi All,

I need to connect two sites with asterisk integrated with Toshiba ctx100.
Currently both have 4co and 8 extensions.

Site A starts the extension with 8xx and Site B starts the extension
with 1xx.

How can I integrate two sites with asterisk that is transparent to users
(which mean users at site B only needs to dial 8xx via asterisk and
extension at site A rings and vice versa) ?

Do I need two asterisk servers at both ends with FXO cards and FXS cards
with loop back to Toshiba Co line ?

Thanks and Regards,
Stephen