[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Sip Reload or Realtime

yusuf yusuf at ecntelecoms.com
Thu Apr 14 04:41:40 MST 2005

> I am having issues using realtime, and it is my understanding that you
> still have to perform a reload for the changes to take effect?
No, I am using realtime for everything, basically nothing in
*.conf's, and you dont need a reload for things to work thru realtime.
> Does a sip reload disconnct the sip calls that are in progress?
I think a reload does disconnect calls in progress.  You can do something like
a gracefull reload or something
> I added a realtime sip peer, but it's not showing up when I do a sip show
> peers...even after a reload....

> Any clues?
Is your DB correct?
Do a "realtime load <familyname> <columnname> <searchstring>" in CLI

> Doug

yusuf