[Asterisk-Users] IAX blind transfers

steve at daviesfam.org steve at daviesfam.org
Thu Apr 14 04:33:09 MST 2005

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Michael Puchol wrote:

> Thanks for that explanation, it's very useful, I'm also having transfer
> problems on IAX2 bridges. In my case, I have a remote * with a couple of
> PSTN lines that are bridged over IAX2 to a local * which in turn handles
> a bunch of SIP phones. When a PSTN call is bridged, the SIP phones
> cannot transfer the call between them, seeing the behaviour explained in
> the first post.
>
> The IAX2 bridge is configured to use gsm, and no trunking. Could you
> confirm if this native bridge disabling could cure this problem too?

Hi Mike,

chan_iax2.c only does native bridging when both sides of the bridged call
are IAX.  So I don't think your problem is the same.

I think you need to check carefully that the options on the Dial() calls
are right, that your SIP phone and Asterisk are configured with the
matching dtmfmode and so forth.

Steve