[Asterisk-Users] Telephone line installation.

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu Apr 14 05:23:27 MST 2005

It depends on whether Sprint is the local exchange carrier. If they
are, they will install the inside wiring and jacks (probably for a
price). If you don't ask, they probably will not install them. It
really is phone company dependent; some do, some don't, and some
charge if its part of the installation order.