[Asterisk-Users] Re: SIP Deadlock problem.

Mick Hastings mick_hastings at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 01:46:43 MST 2005

Hi Eric

I started getting these 'WARNINGS' (WARNINGS are not ERRORS) when I started
using the manager interface (IPSwitchboard / AstWinManager). I sometimes
also get some extra delay when I see these but havent determined if its
related.

If I disconnect my manager program the warnings dissapear, not sure about
the delay, i still need more testing.

I read somewhere on the news groups that its not a big problem but if your
getting delay maybe it is, theres more info there if you go digging for it.

not sure if this helps you much but good luck and be sure to post your
findings back here if you fix it.

cheers,
Mick

"Eric Rees" <EricR at rocketgaming.com> wrote in message
news:60FBB7C1F1DF344281572FBF584112EF66B0E1 at exchange.nationsnetwork.com...
Has anyone seen the error below or knows how to fix this.  Every time
this error occurs, I starting getting a 3 second delay on all internal
and external calls and the only why to stop it is to stop and start
asterisk.  I am using a TE410 with Asterisk 1.0.7, Zaptel 1.0.7, and
Libpri 1.0.7.

WARNING[77191]: Avoided deadlock for 'SIP/7715-566b', 10 retries!

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: