[Asterisk-Users] trying the xc-ast queue_log analyzer

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Wed Apr 13 23:35:51 MST 2005

Hello list,
I am glad to announce that it is now possible to try XC-AST, the queue_log
file analyzer implementing most call centre metrics for the app_queue,
using a demo password.

See http://demo.xcept.it/xc-ast/xcast-live.jsp

Some people complained that it was quite too complex to set up a servlet
engine and a database just to check how XC-AST worked, so we thought that
it could be nice if you could simply try and run it with no strings
attached.

If you have actual data you'd like to try XC-AST on, like something from
your existing queues, we can set it up on a private area of the demo
system so you can see how the system behaves.

XC-AST is a commercial product, but is free for smaller installations,
like SOHOs and home hackers.

Please keep in mind that the demo server is a rather low-power one, so it
coould be much less responsive than an actual production machine on your
LAN. :-)

Bye for now,
l.

--