[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fax to Email

Trent Tuggle trent at tuggle.org
Wed Apr 13 22:29:32 MST 2005

I've had a question related to this: what's the deal with frame
slippage on the Digium TDM analog cards?  What would cause this?  How
can one correct for this?  I've recently seen a bad buzz every 6
seconds or so, heard by callers when calls are bridged with my TDM card
analog phones.

Any information you know of online about this?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

-Trent Tuggle