[Asterisk-Users] Re: Running asterisk without special hardwar e

Brian Leyton bleyton at cpe-corp.com
Wed Apr 13 22:01:05 MST 2005

You sound like a good candidate for Asterisk at home.  Check out the website
http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/, and take a look at the Handbook.  I
think that will answer most of your questions.

*@Home is a great way to get started - It will make it very simple to get a
running system going that you can start playing with.  If you outgrow it,
you'll still have learned a lot about how Asterisk works.

Brian Leyton
IT Manager
Commercial Petroleum Equipment