[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home 0.9 released

David John Walsh davidjohnwalsh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:38:45 MST 2005

Would it be possible in a future version to have the extensions have
the beginings of class of service, in a similar way to incoming calls.

e.g if a user is not logged on define what happens (route to operator etc)
define if a user can access outgoing lines (and possibly by time of day)

I understand that this may be more of an AMP issue and not relivent to
a lot of offices, but in our charity, we offer a counter service, and
having phones in the public area needs that kind of "lock down"

At the moment I fudge it with changes to the context, but I am hoping
that one day it becomes more user managable so that others can keep
the system running in my absence.

Thank you for the great product
David