[Asterisk-Users] Cann't get CallerID on Zap channel, Please Help!!

Cameron Beattie kjcsb at orcon.net.nz
Wed Apr 13 13:07:01 MST 2005

To get CallerID on Zap working in New Zealand I followed advice on the wiki
re callerid in Australia. This involved changing chan_zap.c #define
DEFAULT_CIDRINGS 2.
Works like a charm.

Also would recommend setting opermode. More info in the wiki but for me:
vi /etc/modprobe.conf
install wctdm --ignore-install wctdm opermode=NEWZEALAND fxshonormode=1 &&
/sbin/ztcfg

vi /etc/rc.d/rc.local
echo ADDING WCFXS
/sbin/modprobe wcfxs opermode=NEWZEALAND fxshonormode=1

Regards

Cameron