[Asterisk-Users] sip reload or realtime

doug at simflex.com doug at simflex.com
Wed Apr 13 12:38:57 MST 2005

Yes, I read the Wiki, secondly "rtcachefriends=yes" is enabled in the
sip.conf...thirdly "sip show objects" shows

Asterisk CVS-HEAD-04/13/05-11:41:00, Copyright (C) 1999 - 2005 Digium.
Written by Mark Spencer <markster at digium.com>
Connected to Asterisk CVS-HEAD-04/13/05-11:41:00 currently running on
VocalMaster (pid = 4694)
VocalMaster*CLI> sip show objects
-= User objects: 0 static, 0 realtime =-
-= Peer objects: 0 static, 0 realtime, 0 autocreate =-
-= Registry objects: 0 =-

realtime mysql status shows
Connected to voip at SERVER, port 3306 with username voip for 2 hours, 38
minutes, 35 seconds.

Any more ideas?