[Asterisk-Users] ZAP channel hangs up with no apparent reason

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:28:35 MST 2005

what is the configuration you have in zapata.conf ???
try using callprogess=no and busydetect=no, and if you have trouble to
hangup the calls, then try callprogress=no and busydetect=yes .......
i had troubles when both parameters were set to yes. Another usefull
parameter is 'busycount', it determines how many busytones to wait in
order to hangup the call. Test several configurations with different
values for these parameters.

Best Regards