[Asterisk-Users] ISDN Fritz and TDM400

Damian Funnell damian.funnell at fff.co.nz
Wed Apr 13 09:36:38 MST 2005

Hi Robson,

We are using a 4 port Eicon Diva Pro BRI ISDN with a TDM400P with four
FXO ports.  We are using CAPI with the TDM400P and everything works fine
most of the time.

We are having periodic problems where the call quality completely falls
apart for all in-progress calls and we have yet to diagnose this and
resolve it, but at present we suspect that it may be a timing issue
related to the TDM sharing and interrupt or something like that.

We have found CAPI great so far, although there was a complete lack of
help (through this list or through the IRC channel) when we were trying
to set it up, seemingly because not many people use it.

Let me know if you want copies of config files, etc.

D.

FFF Managed Technology Ltd
60 Cook St
P.O. 6368 Wellesley St