[Asterisk-Users] SNOM 220 with >7 "lines"

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Wed Apr 13 07:06:38 MST 2005

I have a SNOM 220 with a 20-button sidecar.

The configuration for the five lines (buttons) on the main phone is
straigth forward: display name, account, password, registrar.

I would like to get each of the sidecar buttons to register with
Asterisk in "Line" mode so that I can have incoming calls from each DID
number appear on a separate button.

For the sidecar buttons, however, all I have is a URL.  I've tried
"sip:421 at domain.net" which won't work because there's no password.  I've
tried "sip:421:1234 at domain.net", but the ":" is converted into a "%3a"
and it doesn't register.  "\:" doesn't work either.

Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks,