[Asterisk-Users] Who is willing to help an Asterisk newby?

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Wed Apr 13 06:26:54 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 14:21 +0100, Wolf N. Paul wrote:
> As of last night, I have a working Asterisk system, courtesty of
> "Asterisk at Home".
>
> Now comes the need to iron out the wrinkles and fine-tune my setup.
>
> Who would be willing for me to shoot questions at him/her which would
> just annoy the list if I brought them here?

Personally I think it is much more beneficial for you to ask the list
questions - rather than disappear into a one-on-one session with
someone.

Not only for yourself who would get a wider range of advice and opinions
from various people on-list, but for me :) who doesn't know all that
much about *

And of course for anyone reading the archives in time to come...

~sm