[Asterisk-Users] VAD/DTX implementation through zaptel cards

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Apr 13 05:36:57 MST 2005

The only time PLC makes sense is thwn you are converting FROM VoIP to
something else.  So PLC would be done on chan_sip or chan_IAX, or
chan_h323 on the receiving end.  This is for 1.0.x.

For CVS-HEAD you would want to do this on the receiving side in the
PLC stuff.

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain