[Asterisk-Users] Version 0.80 of IPS released

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Wed Apr 13 04:37:59 MST 2005

I removed the old version, deleted the install directory, and installed a
new version, then changed the config so it connects to a different pbx. I am
still seeing all the old extensions, nothing from the new pbx, even though
ipswitchboard is connecting to the new pbx. Where are the extensions being
cached and how do I do a completely new install? Can you add the ability to
switch pbx's?

New PBX:
  == Manager 'anguilla' logged off from 206.48.59.5
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/manager.conf': Found
  == Manager 'anguilla' logged on from 206.48.59.5

Chris Mason
www.anguillaguide.com