[Asterisk-Users] Attempting native bridge of

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Tue Apr 12 23:38:12 MST 2005

On Apr 12, 2005, at 9:38 PM, snacktime wrote:

> That would be great if I didn't want * to get out of the media path,
> but I do.  In my case everything works great with the teliax 800 DID,
> but not with the local number DID.  I think it's an issue on their end
> myself.

I didn't want to insinuate that Teliax was in any way sloppy, but they
*are* the ITSP I was referring to when I mentioned earlier in this
thread that my provider was having issues with native bridging.

I raised a ticket with them and they're working on resolving the bug
currently, so I think you're in the same boat with me here Mr. Snackie.

When I get closure on the ticket I'll send you a note and mention it in
this thread for future searchers.

/rg