[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice Inbound Not working ..

Brian Watters brwatters at abs-internet.com
Tue Apr 12 21:13:19 MST 2005

Johnathan,

Thanks for your reply ..

register=5595551212 at sip.broadvoice.com:somethinginnocuous:5595551212 at sip.bro
advoice.com

Note when I attempt to use "sip debug" from the CLI I get

[root at asterisk1 /]# sip debug
-bash: sip: command not found
[root at asterisk1 /]#

However via the Web GUI I can see the following ..

Sip Peers
Host                            Username       Refresh State
sip.broadvoice.com:5060         5595551212 at s      3584 Registered
Verbosity is at least 3

Sip Registry
Name/username    Host            Dyn Nat ACL Mask             Port
Status
bv/5594734514    147.135.8.128        N      255.255.255.255  5060     OK
(60 ms)
500/500          (Unspecified)    D          255.255.255.255  0
Unmonitored
300/300          (Unspecified)    D          255.255.255.255  0
Unmonitored
Verbosity is at least 3

Like I said I am able to make outbound calls no issue .. I assume this would
mean that outbound I and able to register with BroadVoice?

Any ideas?

BRW