[Asterisk-Users] Compile/modprobe issue

Steven P. Donegan steve at donegan.org
Tue Apr 12 20:29:42 MST 2005

I'm attempting to put asterisk on a Soekris Net4801 with CRUX linux
(2.6.10 kernel patched as suggested). I get compile warnings and
modprobe failure on zaptel stuff:

zaptel: Unknown symbol crc_ccitt_table

I'm assuming that something needs to be in the kernel space that isn't -
any pointers to resolving this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Legal Notice:
Receipt of this message constitutes your unconditional acceptance of agreement