[Asterisk-Users] New SNOM 190 Firmware

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Tue Apr 12 19:54:04 MST 2005

The one that I immediately noticed was a bug related to "call forward - all"
which previously didn't work at all. I also had problems with the web
interface pausing for long periods, which also seems to have disappeared.

I still have an issue with placing a call on hold and picking it back up.

I am testing other features as I type this...