[Asterisk-Users] Outbound calling stops working after configuring trunk lines

Ryan J. Hutchinson xacajun at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 18:25:34 MST 2005

Hello,

I have Asterisk at home .08 running.  I have a ebay xp100 card tied into my
home PSTN line.  I had inbound and outbound calls working fine.  I signed up
for a VOIP provider, and was trying to configure a IAX2 line and in the
process tweaked and deleted my zap/1 line.  After not being able to get the
IAX line going, I went to set back up my zap line and I keep getting "All
circuits busy".

I do have outbound prefixes set.  Any idea why this is not working?  I tried
recompiling the driver and I receive inbound calls fine.

Ryan J. Hutchinson