[Asterisk-Users] Looking for comments on robustness of SpanDS P / app-rxfax / mime-construct <--More information, and I figured out wh y

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Tue Apr 12 15:48:14 MST 2005

My original assertion:

>2. Sometimes I watch it spool the inbound file then hang up the Zap channel
>and mime-construct doesn't kick in, like it's bailing out of the dialplan.

Seems to be correct. What happens on a long fax is that tiff2ps does not
execute in time for mime-construct to kick in, and in the meanwhile, the
remote fax hangs up, so Asterisk halts execution of the dialplan so it never
hits the line to do mime-construct. How can I force Asterisk to continue
dialplan execution even if the remote line has hung up?