[Asterisk-Users] Attempting native bridge of

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Tue Apr 12 15:00:26 MST 2005

On Apr 12, 2005, at 1:35 PM, Xu Wang wrote:

> i do have 'answer' to 1st incoming IAX before calling the 2nd IAX.
> Yes, the
> log looks almost the same. I have 1800 coming from one vendor, then
> call
> through 2nd vendor (it might be the same vendor as the 1st ) to the
> destination.
>
> If 'attempting native brige' is successful, both IAXs are hung up. But
> the
> call can still continue.

Wait a moment... you mean the call is not dropped, but Asterisk is
simply taken out of the media path? If so, I understand this to be the
intended behavior unless you invoke the NOTRANSFER=YES directive in
your IAX.conf for either channel. This I think is analogous to the
CANREINVITE parameter for SIP.

I hope someone else will correct me if my understanding is wrong.

/rg