[Asterisk-Users] multiple line usage on Polycom IP300

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Apr 12 14:42:03 MST 2005

You cannot disable call waiting on the polycoms.  Therefore you need
to use SetGroup and CheckGroup to keep Asterisk from sending more than
one call to the same SIP peer at the same time.  The polycom will
ALWAYS accept a second call on a line that's in use.

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain