[Asterisk-Users] Low cost box for hosting Asterisk and atleastone TDM400p - THIN CLIENT MAYBE?

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 09:23:18 MST 2005

What I use..... At provantage.com

Part
Description Price

ANTG02V
Antec Mini-Tower with 8 Drive Bays - BLACK 45.93

ASUS1FQ
ASUS A7V400-MX Motherboard KM400A 400/333FSB VID LAN 3PCI 49.49

AAMD16U
AMD Sempron 2600+ Processor-In-A-Box 77.54

SEGE155
Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 40GB EIDE ATA-100 7200 RPM 3.5LP FDB 49.46

KINM13T
Kingston 256MB 400MHz DDR PC3200 DIMM 3-3-3 25.36

Subtotal: 	247.78
Shipping: 	42.25
Total Order: 	$ 290.03

You can double the ram for about 30 bucks and add a DVDrom for about
$35 with shipping included.