[Asterisk-Users] Low cost box for hosting Asterisk and atleastone TDM400p - THIN CLIENT MAYBE?

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Tue Apr 12 06:38:35 MST 2005

Hi,

Actually I guess what I am looking for is semi-sealed box that I can add
1 or 2 PCI cards too. A regular PC work work in most cases since I do
not want a keyboard or mouse attached to it. I do not want users
screwing with the system. If it is sealed with no monitor/keyboard/mouse
then they can't screw it up very easily. I guess I am looking for
something that is somewhere in between a PC and Linksys router box. One
possibility might be a thin client box, but I haven't found any sources
for an OEM box. I looked at the HP
(http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/thinclients/index_t5000.html) thin
clients but I can get a Dell Box for the same price that does more.

Thanks